Thursday, May 7, 2009

E.S.S. training camp

E.S.S. means "English Speaking Society". It is club of the university. I will may join this club.

E.S.S. club has five sections.

First, "practical English section". The person who join this section guide on every weekend at "Sensou-ji" , "Meiji jinguu", or so. Of course, this guide is free! If you go to the touring spot, you should be guided by a E.S.S. student.

Second, "discussion section". There are a lot of discussion competition. At the competition, we discuss various topics. There are light topics and heavy topics. I don't know detail about this section.

"Drama section" has the drama in English. I saw the drama at the E.S.S. training camp. That drama is very funny. The actors are very good at acting. Their pronunciations are very good.The other section are "Debate section" and "Speech section". They had competition too. I don't know detail.

In this week,I went to Yamanashi prefecture for E.S.S. training camp.
I had done speech, discussion, debate and seeing a drama which 2nd grade E.S.S. students make.

There were many freshmans. I am surprised that all freshmans are good at talking.
They all have a sense of humor.Their self-introducing is all funny.
I was surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment